Haberbusch & Schiele on the road to greatness
1849 – Haberbusch & Schiele buy adjoining brewery buildings for 12 thousand rubles. The company is enriched by another small brewery and a horse powered mill.
1850 – Another purchase is the Czarniecki brewery at Krucza Street.
1865 – The company repays Henry Klawe and changes its name to “Haberbusch & Schiele”.
Both of Klawe’s sons-in-law, pay their in-law a nett amount of 280,000 rubles. An astronomical amount at the time.
1879 – The brewery is already producing 110,000 beer buckets a year and becomes one of the largest in the capital.
1893 – less than five decades since its inception, the brewery produces over 12 times more beer than in the first years: 250,000 beer buckets per year.