In 1968 the Warsaw plant became the headquarters of the Warsaw Brewery, which also included the breweries in Ciechanów and Wyszków. These three establishments could use the name “Królewskie” as the name for their products (the first bottles of “Królewskie ” beer appeared on the market in 1970).
On the label, the year 1846 was inscribed (the year of the founding of the company by Konstanty Edward Schiele, Błażej Haberbusch and Henryk Klawe), and the column of Zygmunt III Wasa, whose renovation was later funded by the Warsaw brewery. On the label of the “Full Light” beer was an old friend, the good sphinx – a symbol chosen by the founders themselves.
In 1974, from the seven types of beer produced, five had a so-called “mark of quality”. Until the end of 1975 barrels were delivered only in the Warsaw area and bottled beers were sold in Warsaw. Customers praised the beer for its hop aroma, clarity and a nice, bitter aftertaste.