Already in the 19th century, “Haberbusch & Schiele” brands were sent to the outermost borders of the Kingdom of Poland and the Russian Empire, as well as Germany and many other countries within Europe and the Far East.
After the postwar crisis, the United Breweries of Warsaw quickly returned to the path of success. In 1925, besides the brewing and carbonated beverages divisions, a vodka and liqueur entity was opened on Ceglana Street (today – Pereca Street). In 1928, an exclusive railway siding was laid down in the vicinity of Sowińskiego Street, which included warehouses and also a fire brigade was established. The brewery also operated a steam mill, which won many awards at international food festivals and exhibitions.
In the 1930’s, the company began to successfully compete with global beer producers, and started to export its products to the United States and Great Britain. At Grzybowska Street victory celebrations were held amongst others, for the fending off of Carlsberg as to who would supply Polish Oceanic Lines with products.
In addition to beer, the company produced liqueurs, vodka, lemonade, food acids and grain coffee, and was also the only company in Poland to receive a licence from the representative of White Horse Vodka, and Marteau cognacs. Grain coffee, on the other hand, began to be produced thanks to the idea of wholesalers for the use of surplus grain, which normally was being fed to Percheron horses when distributing beer.